As a thank you for your help, you will receive a free start for your day as a volunteer.
On the day of your volunteer assignment, you must register with the volunteer coordinator in the morning and unsubscribe at the end of the shift. Only then is your free start safe.
The code you earn is valid:
- for the distances Sprint / Super / Beast
- in Open Heat (Age Group or Elite can be rebooked at your own request in hindsight)
- in DE / AT / NL / ESP / AND / IT / FRA
(The only exception: outside of D / AT / NL costs the Beast 2 volunteer days - in this case write us an email)
- The freestart is only valid for a future race. Say, the registration for the helper layer afternoon or Sunday, no free kick on the same day in the morning or the day before.
- Those who help on Wednesdays to Fridays and want to start on Saturdays will be registered on the spot for Saturday or will learn the exact process of registration on the Volunteer Day
- The free starts are always available in the week after the event via email.
We will create a new event in Chronotrack. You will find this in your profile. You then have the opportunity to transfer yourself for free from this event to your desired race (Open heat-s.o only)
- Free starts are valid for all races within 12 months after the helper day including the event where help was provided.
- Free starts can be exchanged and given away. The sale is prohibited.
- There is the possibility that friends or family help and for this same day another person starts. This must then be agreed individually with the volunteer coordinator. Write us an email to email@example.com